I made this tip for a super bowl party in the Fall and went home with 1st prize - I beat out buffalo chicken dip! It's a refreshing dip and will over well at summer parties.
Tips: I used an extra avocado and a little more spicy pepper when making this dip on my own. Additional salt may be added to taste.
At home and at the market I spend a lot of time creating new recipes. We try to eat the accessible in season foods at a price we can afford. Sometimes this is a difficult task! It took me several years of living on my own and earning a salary that was 3/4 of my rent to figure out how to make due with the random foods I had available. This is a place to share those recipes with an effort to eat local, in season, and affordable foods.
No comments:
Post a Comment